Saturday, November 23, 2013

New beginning

"Another year you made a promise, another chance to turn it all around."


As the new year approaches, (yes, it is the end of November already, hence Christmas is near, and hence, the New Year), I shall start anew as well. First of all, this blog is not meant to be written based on personal experience, whatsoever, so do NOT call me a hypocrite when the things that I wrote here are not what I am in real life. You know, it is always easier to tell people what is the right thing to do rather than really doing it yourself. Nevertheless, do not take what I write here as the Gospel truth, these things are subject to change, these are solely my random muse. Everything that is going to jotted down here are my mere feelings and thoughts at the moment, based on all my favorite music in Glee (Yes, I am a Glee fan, get over it), and nothing else.

As the title implies itself, I shall stick to its meaning, that is, a new starting line. When Cory Monteith passed away, Lea Michelle moved on; people come people go, it is all just the way life is, I too, must move on and shall not let my past bring me down. My second year in degree is about to end, shall start over, and perhaps, turn over a new leaf and start growing up. Hopefully I would survive my coming remaining year as a junior here and smoothly land myself an internship placement in a company(God knows what he has planned for me) and continue to grow up there.

We only got 525,600 minutes in a year, so do as much charity as you can, smile as often as possible and more actions, less talking. So, to stop crapping, hey, you there, yes you, whoever you are, that I might meet in the future, friend or lover, ally or enemy, treat me well and I will do the likewise.

"And I, would give the world to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment